It is not wrong to say that a world without women is impossible. Thus, the 8th March of each year is celebrated as International Women’s Day to mark these words permanently. It is a day to celebrate those beautiful smiles who are keeping our homes, leading teams in various departments, and working as the frontline workers in a pandemic.
Therefore, there should be proper care and concern for such heroes and must be graced with gender equality. Many parts are still on the loose to respect women. The article is a tribute to these heroes and a voice to protect and nurture women in any way. Simultaneously, the article is a piece of information towards their dental care, mental, and physical care.
Why Women’s Day Is Celebrated?
In Lehman terminology, to pay a tribute and uplift the status of women in society, Women’s Day is commemorated. But the core meaning of International Women’s Day stands as follows:
“It is the global celebration of women’s social, economic, cultural, and political achievements. It is also a crucial part of the women’s rights movement. This movement planned to draw attention to some pioneer women’s rights like:
- Gender equality
- Reproductive rights
- Violence and abuse against women, etc.
Another crucial part is the “Health and Hygiene” of women. There are some parts of the world where women struggle for their basic hygiene and health conditions. Thus, we have shared some of the crucial tips to avoid health issues in women and let them proudly smile with their bright white teeth.
What Is The History Behind International Women’s Day?
The first international women’s day was celebrated on 19th March 1911 by over a million folks of Austria, Denmark, Germany, and Switzerland. Since then, the day is celebrated with full zeal and consent in the entire world.
What Activities Are Observed Internationally?
Nations according to their culture observe events, rallies, curricular activities at schools to promote women’s upliftment and success of females around the globe. Besides, many nations provide awards & rewards to pay respect and celebrate the achievement of ladies.
Female students are provided with the details of their rights on every topic, tales of strong ladies like freedom fighters, army people, etc. are being told. Free books, free traveling, free seminars are arranged for ladies on education, job, other respective opportunities. So in this way, a day for women is celebrated across the globe.
What Should Healthcare Be Provided To Women Globally?
These are the primary concerns when we talk about women’s health globally. From puberty to being a mother, healthcare is very rudimentary for women. The guardians or spouse of whosoever must look for these tips and support the growth of women.
Before Giving Birth:
-Stay hydrated and eat nutritious foods.
-Get regular dental checkups and deep cleanings if necessary.
-Take childbirth classes to prepare for labour and delivery.
After Giving Birth:
-Take time for yourself, even if that means taking a break from the baby.
-Stay hydrated and eat nutritious foods.
-Get regular dental checkups and maintain oral hygiene if necessary.
-Make sure all vaccinations are up to date.
-Take care of your mental health by seeking counselling if needed.
There is a lot of misinformation out there about the menstrual cycle. Some people think that you will become impure once you are up on your periods. There are few parts in the world where women on their periods are not allowed to enter the pantry, go to worship, and even sleep in bed.
Some parts do not allow women to utilize sanitary napkins for their excellent hygiene, even not allowing them to brush or bathe appropriately in the house. In this way, the women become vulnerable to periodontal diseases.
We must not make women suffer but make them live their lives with full dignity and prosperity. Creators on earth (women) must wear a healthy smile on their faces.
Why Should Women Keep White Bright Smiles?
It is not about gender equality, but the ratio of women facing discrimination, inequality, disrespect is higher than men. Females are constantly forced to obey their parents, after that in-laws, then kids, and their partners for their whole life.
Some women are not only house makers but are working great in their respective jobs. So, it becomes a societal duty to uplift them and live their lives fully. We should cherish their smiles and walk hand-in-hand with them.
A society with a low women’s success rate is similar to a mouth with dental problems. The orthodox who utilize their mouth to bitch about the women must be discarded. Only people who can empower women and make them happy are most welcome.
International Women’s Day Quote & Wishes
I wish your loved ones a pleased international women’s day this 8th March 2022. Send them free quotes and wishes given below:
- There is no force more powerful than a woman’s determination to rise.
- Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another stepping stone to greatness. Happy Women’s Day!
- Equal rights are not special rights. Happy International Women’s Day.
- Only a woman can almost die and give birth at the same time. Be proud to be a woman. Happy Women’s Day!
- This day belongs to you. May you prosper and stand to affirm in the course of life. Happy International Women’s Day.
- For all the times, you’ve brought a whitening smile and made my days seem brighter. Happy Women’s Day!
- Life would not have been possible without you. I am what I am because of you. Happy Women’s Day!
- She is a Dreamer, she is a believer, she is a doer, she is an achiever, and she is “You.” Happy Women’s Day.
- She doesn’t follow the crowd; rather, she makes the crowd follow. Happy Women’s Day!
- Feminism isn’t about making women strong. Women are already strong. It’s about changing the way the world perceives that strength.
- There is nothing more substantial than a broken woman who has rebuilt herself.
- Life is tough, my darling, but so are you.
- Women are the real architects of society.
- The most important thing one woman can do for another is expanding her sense of actual possibilities.
- We realize the importance of our voice when we are silenced.
So, this was all about celebrating and giving care to women on their day. ToothHQ wishes all women a pleased internal women’s day. Keep rising and shining, and take care of your dreams with proper dental & oral care.